At the HJGT, we are all golf enthusiasts who believe that work satisfaction starts with doing what you love. That’s why we aim to offer job positions that put our employees right, front and center with the game of golf. We offer attractive benefits and a competitive salary while giving our employees room for growth, advancement and most of all a long term career they can be proud of working with the largest junior golf tour in the nation.
HJGT is Now Hiring!
Position: Digital Marketing Manager - Full Time – Exempt Status
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Hours: M-F (8am-6pm)
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing for the tour, including but not limited to the following: SEO, Website, Email/Text campaigns, Digital Advertising, Re-Targeting, Social Media, Press Releases. Support all other departments to hit yearly targets.
- Manage SEO, Website, Email/Text campaigns, Digital Advertising, Re-Targeting, Social Media, Press Releases.
- Manage and grow customer database.
- Manage CRM, texting campaign system
- Create and send all e-blasts including sales emails, newsletters, etc.
- Optimize current digital relationships, and research new and innovative companies to partner with and techniques to use. (i.e. adroll/retargeting)
- Create and manage Digital Marketing yearly/monthly schedule
- Work with will all other departments to ensure all digital marketing needs are met.
- Come up with and execute new ideas to grow the brand.
- Maintain Division Ambassador Points Rankings.
- Other duties as needed by CEO/COO.
Bachelor’s Degree from and accredited college, or equivalent work experience
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Health Insurance after 6 months
- 401k after 1 year of employment
- Discounted golfing and food at HJGT Headquarters (Orange County National)
Position: Tournament Director - Full Time – Exempt Status
Location: Winter Garden, FL
Reports to: Director of Operations
Execute & run of a minimum of 45 Tournaments per year. Responsible for all aspects of these tournaments operationally
- Personally run and manage up to 45 events annually
- Daily Management of Associates, Volunteers, and Rules Officials
- Manage Golf Course relations (required to notify all of your events inside 90 days.)
- Tournament Set Up and breakdown
- Management of weekly item checklists
- Execute onsite sales, marketing, sponsorship, and lead generation plans
- Proper Maintenance of van and trailers. Provide weekly report of van/trailers to DOO.
- Manage and maintain all inventory
- Manage all HJGT tour policies, which includes but not limited to hotel policy, write up policy, truck policy, office policy, drug and alcohol policy and housing policy.
- Manage budget for Associate meals
- Successful completion of staff meals for arrival into town, setup day, and tournament days. (4 staff meals are expected for all teams)
- Prepare all tournament yardages for events you are assigned to 6 months in advance.
- Pictures to each info page on Blue golf as the tournament directors. Must be up 4 months in advance.
- Manage Associate teams schedule/hours
- Management of all HJGT yardages, ratings, and slopes (must be in place 6 months before event). Work with other TD’s inside 12 days to determine if changes are needed.
- Management of all HJGT tee times. Verify they are released 3 days before the first round, they appear on the website, emailed out, and texted out.
- Sit in on weekly conference calls with other DOO and TD’s.
- Manage and update live scoring throughout each round every 30 minutes.
- Manage results submissions and HJGT points distributions.
- All info pages set up properly.
- Perform One on one meetings with Associates twice per month.
- Create new innovative ways to manage and run events
- Manage all HJGT course contracts for your responsible events minimum 90 days in advance.
Join the HJGT family!
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including nights and weekend to reflect the business needs of the company. Hurricane Junior Golf Tour is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.