April 8, 2020- ORLANDO, Florida, – The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour (HJGT) is proud announce a new initiative that will be aimed at helping those in the golf community affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic. Effective today, April 8th, and going until Friday May 15th, the HJGT is creating the #SaveGolf FUND where they will be donating all of the proceeds of every sale made to help benefit those who work in the golf industry, or at any golf course or country club, and may have been negatively affected by the current crisis. “We wanted to do something impactful that would help the people on the front lines of the golf industry that need it the most” said Executive Director, Mario Conte. “People in our extended golf family are being laid off, having work hours reduced, or having to resort to other means of generating income. We want to work with all of our partners and people in the community to make sure that we do our part as stewards of the game to provide assistance where we can, so that when the time is right, we can get back to playing the game we all love.” As part of the #SaveGolf initiative, we are rolling out a new online charity auction that is easy, fun, and anyone can participate in! Each day there will be new and exclusive items and experiences that can be won, all while helping to support the cause.
- Participate in our new online #SaveGolf charity auction between 4/8-5/15.
- Register for our new Webinar Series and gain valuable information and advice from industry professionals.
- Donate directly to the #SaveGolf FUND through our website.
- Purchase any HJGT swag items from our website.
- Sign up for a membership, or refer a friend to sign up if you are already a member.
- Pre-register up for any of our events for the second half of the year.
- Donate goods or services through your business to help support the Silent Auction.
- EMAIL US at email@example.com if you or your business are able to help out in any other way.
- Follow us on social media and use #SaveGolf to stay updated on new and interactive opportunities that will be released weekly!