The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour comes to Muncie, IN
The College Prep Series at Ball State is scheduled to take place August 6-7, 2016
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour (HJGT) invites you to participate in the College Prep Series at Ball State! This exciting event will be held at the Delaware Country Club located in Muncie, IN. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to play at a cherished golf course! This event offers 2-days and 36-holes of quality competition. The first round will begin with a single tee start at 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and the second round will begin with a single tee start at 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The Award Ceremony will commence following the final round at approximately 5:00 p.m. Registration is $195 for HJGT members and $245 for non-members. Approximate Yardages for the Myrtle Beach Junior Open are as follows: Boys 10U: 45116; Girls 13U: 5,159; Boys 11-13/Girls 14-18: 5,557; Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18: 6,425. The Myrtle Beach Junior Open is open to all golfers between the ages of 8-18. The event will have Junior Golf Scoreboard Ranking (JGS) and winners in each division will receive an exemption into the 2016 Tour Championship December 3-4, 2016. Top 10 finishers receive points towards year end honors which include state teams, ALL HJGT teams, and the Hurricane Cup.
American Junior Golf Association
- This event has guaranteed AJGA stars for the divisions noted above. If a division is not listed above as guaranteed AJGA stars and the event meets the minimum requirements for any age division we will submit it to the AJGA for their consideration. The minimums are as follows: Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18= 40 players, Boys 11-13= 20 players, Girls 14-18= 12 players, and Girls under 13= 6 players.
Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Ranking available for any age division in which five or more competitors complete at least a 36-hole event.
Founded in 1910 as the area's first private golf course, Delaware has developed over the past century into one of the premier facilities in the State of Indiana, becoming the first to receive USGA certifications in 2003. Today, Delaware Country Club continues to offer its members the finest golfing experience in the region including the area's premier 18-hole golf course, full practice facilities, and a fully stocked pro shop led for the past two decades by Tom Harris, the 2006 Indiana PGA Professional of the Year.
Just the Basics
Delaware Country Club
Registration Deadline: July 27
Follow the Action
- Pairings, live leaderboards, scorecards and more can be found on our Tournament Page
- To see live photos from the event check out our Instagram and for post-round galleries after each round, visit our Facebook page
- Photos, videos and more live from the event can also be found on the HJGT Twitter page
- Post-tournament videos and champions interviews are posted on the HJGT YouTube page on the day after the event