The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour comes to Eureka, MO
The St. Louis Fall Challenge will take place on Oct 29 - Oct 30
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour (HJGT) invites you to participate in the St. Louis Fall Challenge! This exciting event will be held at the Aberdeen Golf Club located in Eureka, MO. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to play at this outstanding course!
This event offers 2-days and 36-holes of quality competition. The first round will begin with a single tee start from9:00 AM - 1:00 PM and the final round being at 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM as well. The Award Ceremony will commence following the final round at approximately 3:00 PM. Registration is $195 for HJGT members and $245 for non-members.
Approximate Yardages for the the St. Louis Fall Challenge are as follows: Boys 10U: 4,922: Girls 13U: 5,156; Boys 11-13/Girls 14-18: 5,653; Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18: 6,618.
The St. Louis Fall Challenge is open to all golfers between the ages of 8-18. The event will have Junior Golf Scoreboard Ranking (JGS) and winners in each division will receive an exemption into the 2016 Tour Championship December 3-4, 2016. Top 10 finishers receive points towards year end honors which include state teams, ALL HJGT teams, and the Hurricane Cup.
American Junior Golf Association
- Boys 14-18 Champion= 4 Performance Stars, Boys 14-18 Top 5= 1 Performance Star
- This event does have guaranteed AJGA stars for the Boys divisions noted above. If a division is not listed above as guaranteed AJGA stars and the event meets the minimum requirements for any age division we will submit it to the AJGA for consideration. The minimums are as follows: Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18 = 40 players, Boys 11-13 = 20 players, Girls 14-18 = 12 players, and Girls under 13 = 6 players
Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Ranking available for any age division in which five or more competitors complete at least a 36-hole event.
Aberdeen Golf Club is an 18 hole, par 72, links style golf course. Our unique layout features undulating zoysia and native grass terrain, sod wall bunkering, 2 lakes, and bentgrass greens against a picturesque backdrop of the Meramec River bluffs. Aberdeen Golf Club is patterned after the Scottish links golf courses. While not situated on actual sea-side linksland, its playing characteristics are quite reminiscent of the classic Scottish golfing venues. Aberdeen’s greens typically invite running shots, as a constant wind will be a factor in a round of golf here. Do not miss out on this great course! Approximate Yardages for the the St. Louis Fall Challenge are as follows: Boys 10U: 4,922: Girls 13U: 5,156; Boys 11-13/Girls 14-18: 5,653; Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18: 6,618.
Just the Basics
Oct 29 - Oct 30
Aberdeen Golf Club
Registration Deadline: October 19
Follow the Action
- Pairings, live leaderboards, scorecards and more can be found on our Tournament page
- To see live photos from the event check out our Instagram and for post-round galleries after each round, visit our Facebook page
- Photos, videos and more live from the event can also be found on the HJGT Twitter page
- Post-tournament videos and champions interviews are posted on the HJGT YouTube page on the day after the event