San Diego Junior Shootout
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour (HJGT) invites you to play in the San Diego Junior Shootout! This event will be held at Twin Oaks Golf Course in San Marcos, Calif., on March 26-27. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to play one of Southern California’s premier courses! This event is a two-day, 36-hole event. The first round will begin with a single tee start from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and the second round will begin with a single tee start from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Registration for members is $215 and $265 for non-members. The San Diego Junior Shootout is open to all golfers between the ages of 8-18. The event will have Junior Golf Scoreboard Ranking (JGS), winners in each division will receive an invitation to the 2016 Tour Championship on Dec. 3-4, top three in each division will receive an invitation to the 2016 Druh Belts Mid Season Invitational at Chateau Elan on June 11-13, and top-10 finishers receive points towards year end honors which include state teams, all HJGT teams, and the Hurricane Cup. Also, players in the states of TX, AZ, CA, NV, CO, WA, and OR who place on their respective HJGT Hurricane Cup team will earn a no-cost, Hurricane Cup exemption as well as a complimentary 2-night hotel stay courtesy of the HJGT! Full package includes 54 holes of golf, a welcome dinner, $100 in registration gifts, and a two-night hotel stay ($300 value). To see current placement on your respective team, and more info, copy and paste the URL into your browser below. Also, check out our 2015 Hurricane Cup video to see the type of event we have in store for you. Hurricane Cup Standings: http://hurricanegolf.wpengine.com/news/2015-hurricane-cup/ 2015 Hurricane Cup video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MVXivLWz7Q
American Junior Golf Association
- This event does not have guaranteed AJGA stars. If this event meets the minimum requirements for any age division we will submit it to the AJGA for their consideration. The minimums are as follows: Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18 = 40 players, Boys 11-13 = 20 players, Girls 14-18 = 12 players, and Girls under 13 = 6 players.
Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Any division in which five or more competitors complete at least a 36-hole event.
Twin Oaks is a Ted Robinson design that strikes a balance between challenge in beauty, incorporating the nature of Southern California into a layout that rewards precision off the tee and on the greens. Yardages for this event are as follows: Boys 10U: 5,025; Girls 13U: 5,262 ; Boys 11-13/Girls 14-18: 5,809; Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18: 6,587.
Just the Basics
Twin Oaks Golf Course
San Marcos, Calif.
Registration Deadline: March 20
Follow the Action
- Pairings, live leaderboards, scorecards and more can be found on our Tournament page
- To see live photos from the event check out our Instagram and for post-round galleries after each round, visit our Facebook page
- Photos, videos and more live from the event can also be found on the HJGT Twitter page
- Post-tournament videos and champions interviews are posted on the HJGT YouTube page on the day after the event