The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour comes to Missouri!
The Missouri Summer Challenge is scheduled to take place June 13-14
The Hurricane Junior Golf Tour (HJGT) invites you to participate in the Missouri Summer Challenge! This exciting event will be held at the Dalhousie Golf Course in Cape Girardeau, MO. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to play at one of the top 200 Modern Courses in the US according to Golfweek! This is our first tournament at Dalhousie and we expect to have a great field! This event is a two-day, 36-hole event. Both rounds will begin with a single tee start from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The Award Ceremony will commence at 5:30 p.m. Registration is $215 for HJGT members and $265 for non-members. Approximate Yardages for the Missouri Summer Challenge are as follows: Boys 10U: 5,209; Girls 13U: 5,246; Boys 11-13/Girls 14-18: 5,748; Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18: 6,742. The Missouri Summer Challenge is open to all golfers between the ages of 8-18. The event will have Junior Golf Scoreboard Ranking (JGS) and winners in each division will receive an invitation to the 2016 National Championship, Dec. 3-4. Top 10 finishers receive points towards year end honors which include state teams, ALL HJGT teams, and the Hurricane Cup.
American Junior Golf Association
- This event does not have guaranteed AJGA stars for the divisions noted above. If a division is not listed above as guaranteed AJGA stars and the event meets the minimum requirements for any age division we will submit it to the AJGA for consideration. The minimums are as follows: Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18 = 40 players, Boys 11-13 = 20 players, Girls 14-18 = 12 players, and Girls under 13 = 6 players
Junior Golf Scoreboard
- Ranking available for any age division in which five or more competitors complete at least a 36-hole event.
Dalhousie Golf Course has been host to many major events such as 3 Missouri Valley College Championships, 5 Gateway PGA Sanctioned events, and the 2015 USGA Women’s Team Championship. This course was designed by the famous Nicklaus Design team and rated the best course in Missouri four times by Missouri Golf Digest. We are excited to hold one of our events at such a prestigious course such as the Dalhousie Golf course. Approximate Yardages for the Missouri Summer Challenge are as follows: Boys 10U: 5,209; Girls 13U: 5,246; Boys 11-13/Girls 14-18: 5,748; Boys 14-15/Boys 16-18: 6,742.
Just the Basics
Delhousie Golf Club
Cape Girardeau, MO
Registration Deadline: June 3
Follow the Action
- Pairings, live leaderboards, scorecards and more can be found on our Tournament page
- To see live photos from the event check out our Instagramand for post-round galleries after each round, visit our Facebook page
- Photos, videos and more live from the event can also be found on the HJGT Twitterpage
- Post-tournament videos and champions interviews are posted on the HJGT YouTubepage on the day after the event