The Hurricane Foundation provides junior golfers who are in need of assistance financially with entry and travel expenses for Hurricane Junior Golf Tour events. This foundation helps fulfill the HJGT’s mission of preparing young men and women for success in college golf.
Designed with the vision to help junior golfers achieve success in high school, college and life, the Hurricane Foundation will work with inner-city youth organizations to promote the sport of golf. By assisting inner-city youth and others in need we hope to encourage skills and developmental experiences that will positively impact their future.
The Foundation is funded by contributions and fundraising programs. These contributions make an immediate impact in the lives of juniors by the way of playing opportunities in HJGT events. Please consider joining our commitment to providing junior golfers with the opportunity to compete at the national level. To contribute, please email email@example.com or call the HJGT office at (407) 614-2962.
Tournament Assistance is available for junior golfers who are in need of financial support to compete at the national level. Please carefully read the eligibility requirements. Print and complete an application to be considered for tournament assistance.
- Full or partial entry fee into HJGT competitions
- Full or partial travel costs to HJGT competitions
- US Citizen
- Household income generally less than $50,000 (additional factors considered – number of children, other potential sources of funding, etc.)
- Must have demonstrated ability to play at national level and has an index of 5 or lower
- Players who compete in a limited number of tournaments due to their financial situation will be given a preference